3D Printing Files
Personal Use: all of our 3D files can be used for personal use. Being digital products, we do NOT offer refunds, returns, or exchanges.
Commercial Use: you can purchase an annual license to sell physical, 3D printed versions of our products commercially, please contact us for more info.
For full details please read the Commercial License Agreement
- License grants the entity/ individual of Royalty Free use and is non-transferable.
- You may only 3D print physical, un-modified versions of the items for sale.
- The design must be attributed to " Jason Wade, xykit.com".
- You may NOT sell, share, transfer, modify or distribute any of the digital files, images, graphics, or media.
- The files may not be modified and/or incorporated into any other project in digital or physical form for sale or distribution.
- These files may NOT be used to make molds for casting.
- Pillars of Stone lifetime license only applies to the original Pillars of Stone models. Does not cover any other files sets.
Individuals / Businesses grossing less than $250,000 (USD) annually
-Attribution “designed by xykit.com” (see below)
*if you wish to add your own custom engravings and or logos to our designs you may do so, you may not tweak the files and sell them as your own.
Businesses grossing over $250,000 (USD) annually
We’re so glad you are interested in our designs and we’d love to talk with you about licensing our designs for royalties. Please contact us before purchasing our designs as our download pricing applies to individuals and small businesses grossing less than $250,000 USD annually. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Free files are for personal use, however if you are a small business and want to use them for commercial use, just choose the “commercial use” options from the drop down menu. The paid version allows both personal and commercial use like the rest of our designs.
How do I properly attribute the products from Xykit?
Attributing the design credit is quite simple, there are several ways to accomplish this:
1.) When creating online listings to sell the products, the listing simple needs to state in the description that it is "designed by xykit.com"
2.) If the product has "designed by xykit.com" already on the file, just make sure to leave it on the product. Some files that have multiple configurations may have it engraved multiple times, you do not have to engrave it multiple times, once is sufficient.
3.) If you sell products in person and the item doesn't have "designed by xykit.com" worked into the design (such as our craft vectors), all you need to do is print this .pdf sign and display it with the product.
4.)If you post pictures on social media, you can tag us @xykit
Why do I have to attribute xykit.com?
We are proud of our designs and stand behind them. All of our designs are original and tested, we provide a quality product and we want to pass that quality on to you and your customers. There is a lot of copyright infringement and fraud in our digital age and by attributing design credit to xykit.com it helps to combat digital theft.