NEW crafting files!
We have recently added crafting files to our library of designs and we wanted to break down a number of ways that these files can be used.
To start with, these crafting files come in six different file extensions: .svg, .dxf, .pdf, .eps, .png, and .jpg. The rasterized versions come in 300 dpi. The various formats can be used on a number of different maker / crafting machines.
What Crafting Machines can you use?
- Paper Cutter (cricut, brother scan N cut, cameo, etc.)
- Vinyl Cutter (UScutters, cricut, brother scan N cut, cameo, etc.)
- Laser Cutter / Engraver (glowforge, epilogue, trotec, universal, boss, etc.)
- CNC Machine (x-carve, shapeoko, carvey, etc.)
- Pen Plotter
- Home Printer (Stickers or "Iron on" T-shirts, aprons, tote bags, etc.)
If you need to scale the design, just open the SVG file to make your changes, the vector format won't lose quality when making your adjustments.
What can you make?
This is entirely up to you, pretty much anything you can think of, but here's a list that we've come up with:
- Wall Art and Decals
- Gift Tags
- Vinyl Car Decals
- Scrapbook Accents
Get creative, go out and make something awesome! We also have a free download of crafting shapes if you want to try them out!